Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob5997

Reaction score
Does anyone have a screenshot of Marco Verratti a few years into the game so I can see his Stats.

Cheers:D

i have never had verratti in my games what leagues do you need to load to get him?

Italy (he plays for Pescara in Serie B), so load until Serie B mate ..

he was always my 1st signing on fm10 apparently hes not as good on this version

u dont need to have serie B players loaded
and yea he was amazing in fm10 but this year he's never good, well not on my scout reports anyway

had him for my liverpool save dont buy if you are playing in the premier league he is just to small

He was a star player for my serie A winning San Marino (2016), esp retrained as striker (DLF)

View attachment 137689

Did great as a creative striker, setting up lots of goals and scoring too. 3-times Fans players of the year & more recently Serie A Italian player of the year!

i said great to kandersson for giving me the screenshot.

(arrogant)

and I think he could have been much better with some proper tutoring, which I couldn't do as he has been my best player since I got him at 19 (in serie B) and never really had any suitable mentor for him (we were a small club back then :p).

I often hear how Verratti is rubbish in FM11, much worse than in FM10 etc, but honestly he's been pure class for me even at highest level!

and the point of this answer is...???

also i have loaded down to serie c2 or something like that for italy and he is still not there?
try spelling it correctly - 2 R's and 2 T's

VERRATTI

Status
Not open for further replies.