floggg

Reaction score
Just after finishing my first season with Spurs using the latest LFCMarshall update.

I have the chance to bring in one of Verratti, Pogba or Barkley.

Verratti and Pogba are close stats wise - but Verratti has the better creativity. Barkley is a bit behind them in development but younger and English.

All reasonably close in terms of price. Will be playing them at either CM support or DLP defend depending on who I choose.

Just after finishing my first season with Spurs using the latest LFCMarshall update.

I have the chance to bring in one of Verratti, Pogba or Barkley.

Verratti and Pogba are close stats wise - but Verratti has the better creativity. Barkley is a bit behind them in development but younger and English.

All reasonably close in terms of price. Will be playing them at either CM support or DLP defend depending on who I choose.

If I compare Verratti and Pogba with eachother then I see the difference you mention in season 1 and 2. The thing is that Verratti has A LOT higher potential and hidden stats then Pogba. In season 3, 4 and 5 he is gonna create a big gab with most other CM's including Pogba. I don't say that Pogba is bad, not at all. Only Verratti is just when he hits 22-23 really better then Pogba and probably (besides sick regens) one of the top 5 CM's in the game.
Oh.. and for Barkley. He might be ever slightly better then Pogba at some point too, but that is really a toss up. I only don't like the teamwork to workrate ratio on Barkley.
So my advice: Sign Verratti whenever you can. Barkley is a nice back-up and English so worth getting as stand in for Verratti over other non-english cm's.

I went for Verratti as I read Pogba can be difficult to handle and develop due to a bad attitude.

As it happens Pogba has now gone and gotten himself transfer listed in November of my second season.

I'm considering selling Dembele and/or Chiriches to raise funds for him.

As it happens Bale has also been transfer listed by request due to his unhappiness at Madrids appalling start to the new season.

Unfortunately I don't think Dembele will raise the £112 million they want for him.