Resource icon

Vertical TikiTaka 433-Wide| Most realistic and beautiful tactic| Double winner with Brighton

Currently working on an improved version. Just very minor defensive tweaks.
1646600845902.png

Did it again, such an amazin feeling. I did just a very minor tweak and will be uploading the new version, once testing is finished. I have over 150 million Euro transfer budget but still prefer to play with more average players than just buying all the wonderkids.
1646611484551.png

1646611517951.png

Did it again, such an amazin feeling. I did just a very minor tweak and will be uploading the new version, once testing is finished. I have over 150 million Euro transfer budget but still prefer to play with more average players than just buying all the wonderkids.
View attachment 582958
View attachment 582959
Hi. I really like your tactic. Just after 2 games i can say it when my team get fluid it will be outsome. I love possesion 4-3-3 tactic with diffrent roles. Like the play is diffrent on both wings. I just sick of all double mezzalas or CM in the middle or other boring roles. I like your idea the most. And I think we look ate football in the same way. I sow u changed IWB tu support. I cant wait u post updated. Cheers mate.

Hi. I really like your tactic. Just after 2 games i can say it when my team get fluid it will be outsome. I love possesion 4-3-3 tactic with diffrent roles. Like the play is diffrent on both wings. I just sick of all double mezzalas or CM in the middle or other boring roles. I like your idea the most. And I think we look ate football in the same way. I sow u changed IWB tu support. I cant wait u post updated. Cheers mate.
Thx mate, I have already a new version, way way more constant and better. This time, I want to test it properly. Will upload it by tomorrow. Keep updating me :)

The new updated version was not as consistent as this original. Therefore, I decided to not use and test it anymore. This original uploaded version is currently the best one. I used the testing league database to test my tactic. See the results https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/tactic-testing-database.175319/page-17#post-2562066
It is the only tactic out there that not only manages a very good league finish with England and Argentina, but is also so solid in defense. Just 40 goals conceded in 56 games with England and 59 conceded with Argentina.

Uygar hocam mukemmelsin.Tebrikler.THANK YOU...El magico...

Last edited: