Status
Not open for further replies.

FiZz0PoP

Reaction score
I recently joined Real Madrid and was looking through the squad when I came across Mario G?tze and when I saw his value, it was 1K :/ Is this like a glitch or is FM Trolling me?

Screenshot:
screenshot20120922at947.png

Mario Gotze is born on June 3rd 1992. So judging by his age, the game is somewhere between June 3rd 2012 and June 3rd 2013. Further research reveals that the game is probably on July 18th 2012 which is a Wednesday. So I'm quite confused when you say "I recently joined Real Madrid and was looking through their squad.." which sort of indicates you didn't start with Real Madrid? Or that you did, and somehow Gotze was in their squad?

And as far as I have seen, Real Madrid have never ever gone in for Gotze in the first or second transfer window. And Gotze has never been interested to leave Dortmund. Possible explanations:

1. It is a glitch, though I've never seen such a glitch before.
2. you bought him from dortmund by adding a new manager for only 1K and are in fact an evil genius double-bluffing us.
3. you made some weird editor changes that resulted in this and are in fact an evil genius double-bluffing us.
4. Your FM game has its own mind and it is trolling you.

Although I don't really see the problem with him being valued at that. As long as that's not his release clause.....

Last edited:
When I was at Inter before a I went to Madrid Gotze rejected a contract offer from Dortmund and yes I didnt start with real madrid ;)

Its probably a glitch or somehow iv'e been hacked and someone must have done this (reason 2)

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.