Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least as of tomorow there will be when Sean announces it and then this arguing can stop and those who get the responsibility can stop this sort of arguing from continuing.

Not pointless at all. your pointless for starting an argument, simple dont like it, dont download it.

Lads, leave the ****** man alone. You want to turn this into an argument. everything he does, you lot have a go at. just leave him alone or never never post again. your just all pathetic.

He should'nt be stealing stuff ofther website's without having permission and then he posted this on here without even askin them or nothing like, he alreading has got banned for doing and he should know now not to it again though he just keeps doing it like, he's just pathetic trying to get all the praise for someone else's work like.

Scott im just having my opinion on it mate. not trying to start an arguement with you ok. Just he needs to wise up to be honest.

I don't believe there was an argument here. People just dont want people taking credit for other people's work.

He should'nt be stealing stuff ofther website's without having permission and then he posted this on here without even askin them or nothing like, he alreading has got banned for doing and he should know now not to it again though he just keeps doing it like, he's just pathetic trying to get all the praise for someone else's work like.

Scott im just having my opinion on it mate. not trying to start an arguement with you ok. Just he needs to wise up to be honest.

Sorry Mate. there is no law against taking it.

Your going to say copy right law blah blah blah.

Sorry anything posted on an public internet site, is available to all the public to use and view. if there is no rights needed to use it. all copy right lawas will be with held.

plus i wasent taking all the credit and said di not make this

And a big shoutout to the Guests reading this thread!
We at FM-base are a lovely website community, who value everyones post onto the site. No matter the link, the download, or the poster.

Join us. (6)

no dont join becuase there idoits who try and ban you for everthing

And a big shoutout to the Guests reading this thread!
We at FM-base are a lovely website community, who value everyones post onto the site. No matter the link, the download, or the poster.

Join us. (6)

Now all of this is just spam, so please just be quiet.

Well. I dont ask for everything i download or copy.

Should i ask the bbc.co.uk before i use an article for school. thts wot i thought.

Now all of this is just spam, so please just be quiet.

Sorry, the thread hasn't gone off topic since i arrived. (A)

no dont join becuase there idoits who try and ban you for everthing

And ouch :'(
I haven't actually slagged off this thread.. (H)

It does seem pretty bad that a guy posts one link that he didnt take credit for, and gets bombarded with various accusations. :S

Well he got ban the first time for taking other stuff of websites and im sure the mods would'nt off if there was nothing against it like.

Sorry, the thread hasn't gone off topic since i arrived. (A)

And ouch :'(
I haven't actually slagged off this thread.. (H)

It does seem pretty bad that a guy posts one link that he didnt take credit for, and gets bombarded with various accusations. :S
your ok:)

Status
Not open for further replies.