Resource icon

Very Good Asymmetric 442 to 433

Ness06

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Feel free to test this tactic and leave me feedback.
This tactic brings good play in addition to being very efficient.

It's a "Plug and Play" tactic, I don't use the specific instructions.

In case of a red card, I advise you to bring out your "Inside Forward" and move your "Advanced Playmeker" to the other side with the instruction "Saty Wider" to compensate for the left side.

Last edited:
1670097651458.png

This tactic also works very well, with a cautious mentality ;)
Against the big teams, I often play like that.

Last edited:
Just ran a holiday with Arsenal and got sacked in December.

Maybe not playing attacking in home games or against weaker teams had a big effect, or rice made all the difference :D

I've just stated a new save with Aston Villa, no transfers first window. Will report back around the World Cup break, but so far beat Barcelona and Dortmund 4-0 in friendlies so I hope the form carries into the league.

Just ran a holiday with Arsenal and got sacked in December.

Maybe not playing attacking in home games or against weaker teams had a big effect, or rice made all the difference :D

Maybe this tactic doesn't work if you're going on holiday. For my part, I rarely simulate the games (and only at the end of the game after making my changes and securing the score).
Otherwise I never said that I did not transfer! But anyway Pratey had similar results to Rice.

This is by far the strangest tactic so far. I get some excellent results using it with Fulham first season. 9 games in and sitting 6th in the table, 4 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Two of those 3 losses came against Man City and Arsenal, both away, and both ended 2-1.
Ive only conceded 8 goals in 9 games, which is great. Only scored 10 tho, which can be explained by lack of quality in attack.

But my players get uite poor individual ratings. Especially my CBs. Ive never seen such poor ratings and still pulling off wins.

Pereira, 6 games 6.61
Diop 7 games 6.66
Tosin 9 games 6.67
Dominguez 7 games 6.86
Ream 5 games 6.86
Palhinha 9 games 6.89
Fidalgo 8 games 6.90
'Mitrovic 8 games, 5 goals. 7.00

Its weird considering we are clearly over achieving.

Decided to do a quick holiday test using this in various leagues. From august to november:

Burnley 2nd i Sky Bet in november. 20 games, 12 wins, 7 draws and 1 loss. 37 goals scored (third best) and 13 conceded (best).
Looking at the av.ratings at the players it follows the pattern from my previous post. A lot of players are below 7.00. Only four players are over 7.00 in average rating.

--------
Chelsea. 14th in november. Oh boy, I got sacked.
15 games, 4 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. Never gotten sacked before in a holiday test.
Again, very few players reaches over 7.00 in average rating.

CL: Won the group. 5 wins in 6. 1 draw. 14 goals scored, 5 conceded.

---------------------
Atl Madrid. 2nd in november. 14 games in.
10 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. 28 scored, 8 conceded.
Only four players reaches over 7.00

CL: Not qualified from group stage. 6 games, 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses.

Not gotten much wiser.

It's crazy, because I played two seasons with this tactic, with Arsenal and Monaco and the results are incredible.
Nevertheless I am testing with Leeds United. And there indeed I have a little more difficulty in terms of player ratings, but I always have correct results, except against the big teams.