Very good Players

• Thread starter DJ eternity
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 16K
F**kin **** uz must all be chelsea buying players like pudolski, am celta vigo and ony got 3 mil to spend this season, any1 know any quality players for under a mil?:|
intro-pic1.jpg

Super Stefan

Stefan Iverson mite not look that gr8 from his stats, but you can buy him for free at the start and he vastly improves and scores regularly.
-best free player you can buy:cool:

Here is some good bulgarian players:
Ivan Korbankolev
Evgeni Kurdov
Enyo Krastovchev
Nikolay Dimitrov
M.Venkov
Martin Kamburov
Emil Gargorov

im not sure on this but ive heard ronaldinho from "barcelona" is a good signing

:haha:

Have we got new smileys :O :ninja: :drunk: :no: :yes:

maybe i just never noticed...meh....

Erm...

Svennson, Digard, Hoiland, Vecchio, Cleberson, Alan, Toro, Johannson, Custodio, Guarin, Gioda, Ratinho.

Two of the best strikers you could buy in the game are Vincenzo Iaquinta and Lukas Podolski. Iaquinta will cost around £17.5m and Podolski a bit more but they play really well together and score 25+ goals each per season. Expensive investments but very worthwile.
25 a season is quite ****.

ive just unearthed a little gem

im not sure how you pronounce it but its spelt:

"fernando torres"

hes a youngster from some spanish club - cant remember the name

he may cost a pretty penny but hes worth it

remember where you heard it first ;)

Looks good on my game aswell Sam, nice little find.

and 25 a season aint too bad tbh.

and ad you're a prat.

Sergey Kisliy - picked him up for £750k half way through my 1st season with newcastle, came on as a sub for his debut against chelsea away and scored the winning goal in a 4-3 win, also his valuation shoots upto £6.25m wen u sign and is still only 17.

Dusan Basta - Young full back from Red Star Belgrade, signed him for about £3.5m, also signed him 1/2 way through the season, averages 7 or 8 every game, only had 1 bad game for me so far.

here is a few good players

anderson - porto
kerlon not to sure but he is 17 when game starts
fernando genro brilliant goal scorer about 40 to 50 goals a season

Gianpaulo Pazzini.

Hasnt got the greatest stats but scores for fun. He's been awesome ever since CM02/03

Sergey Kisliy - picked him up for £750k half way through my 1st season with newcastle, came on as a sub for his debut against chelsea away and scored the winning goal in a 4-3 win, also his valuation shoots upto £6.25m wen u sign and is still only 17.

made a fortune on him, bought him 150k and sold him 2 chelsea 4 20m from hibs