texxx

Reaction score
Hi guys, it´s my first post on the forum. I´m a Benfica fan, so here are 2 of my favorite tactics i used in Benfica.

I´ve developed a tactic at first that was a 4-4-2 diamond, with 2 midfielders open to the side, the team i used it's showned in the picture, and the tactic i've named it losango.

image.php
6aa882ac51.jpg
losango.png

But i had some troubles with this tactic at defending counter-attacks from the other teams, so i´ve developed a new tactic, where i've reenforced the midfield and i play with 1 SC and 2 false SC (open to the sides), this one i've called tridente.

tridente.png

I'm portuguese so the names are not the ones you're used to see.

Concerning the players, i´ve bought nelson (betis), buonanotte and milevsky and i´ve spended about 10M€, and i´ve still got some quality players in the bench.
Please comment and try it on your team, i wanna know you´re opinion and how to improve my tactics.
The last one is really good.

Last edited:
hi, please give some feedback on my tactics.
i would really like to know what you think about my tactics and how to improve it.

hey i was curious about your tactic so i tried it with my arsenal my first game with it i won 1-6 away at west ham!! the only problem is when attacking corners my players usually will lose the ball and they will counter it happen 5 times haha but my van persie got a hat trick . i would post a screenshot but i dunnoe how haha anyway great tactic i try for 5 more games

I love this tactic! Thanks man, I'm conceding very little and scoring enough.

hi, thanks for your feedback.
that corner issue that you talk i´ve noticed it, and i´ve changed the position of some players, like put one or two players waiting outside the area.
if you have any sugestions please share with me, but i think it´s a very good tactic.

I'm really doing great.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

In the next tround of the Uefa Cup Í'm facing Shaktar Donetsk, it's going to be difficult, but I hope i'll win!

should be named Losangulo, thats the correct spelling ;)

The 'trident' tactic is great, but a little bit vulnerable after losing ball from corners...

The offside trap really works!
And the trident is really productive.

The 'trident' tactic is great, but a little bit vulnerable after losing ball from corners...

The offside trap really works!
And the trident is really productive.

you are right, it´s a little bit vulnerable in attacking corners, but meanwhile i´ve made some changes and i´m no longer having that problem.
thanks for your feedback.

you are right, it´s a little bit vulnerable in attacking corners, but meanwhile i´ve made some changes and i´m no longer having that problem.
thanks for your feedback.

Could you tell me what the changes are? :)