Reaction score
I sarted a new game after i downloaded the german league to the 5th division.
The strange this is about Essen teams , RW essen(rot-wiess essen) has Essen derby with SW Essen(Schwarz-weiss essen) and another derby with schalke but the strange thing is about SW Essen in club information they have essen derby with rw essen and there fierce rivals are sw essen.how the same
Club is fierce rival to itself?????

Are you using my German DB by any chance? If it is, my bad. You can use FMRTE to fix it in you save if you want.

Are you using my German DB by any chance? If it is, my bad. You can use FMRTE to fix it in you save if you want.
Yes i think it is yours. Nice idea using FMRTE i didnt think about it. I may go with SW Essen do u have and idea about players to buy cause it is a very poor club i think and it cant be compared to RW Essen in finaces and stadium

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Tharros another request please i want the logos of german lower league divison i didnt find any thread about it .
Do you have any idea ?

I am using the same megapack that I used in FM10 and it has most of them. But I don't remember where I downloaded it from. Check sortitoutsi.net, they will probably have a logo megapack.

Edit: Try this one.

Last edited: