Very STRONG Home but Very BAD Away HELP

If you want help, provide some proper info instead of random match stats. The tactic is a good start. What your actual issues are, specifically, would help too.

So you go play at another team's home with an ATTACKING 4-3-3? That's why it isn't working? 3 forwards who, being forwards, won't be defending in midfield. 3 midfielders having to PRESS 4 or 5 midfielders and one of your midfielders (hint: it's the BWM) will run all over the place, leaving gaps in front of the defence.

So you go play at another team's home with an ATTACKING 4-3-3? That's why it isn't working? 3 forwards who, being forwards, won't be defending in midfield. 3 midfielders having to PRESS 4 or 5 midfielders and one of your midfielders (hint: it's the BWM) will run all over the place, leaving gaps in front of the defence.

I've tried everything, 4-5-1 But DON T work

I've tried everything, 4-5-1 But DON T work
Of course it "works". Formations doesn't mean a lot. It's how you set up WITHIN that formation.

That's still the same problem's that WJ pointed out though, except you now have two midfielders running all over the place

Some thought would need to be put into how you actually want to play. You're playing with an extremely aggressive formation and very much a risk taking mentality.

IT'S A 4-3-3. You have 3 Strikers marking AT BEST 2 defenders and a DM. That means that your up against a 6 v 6 situation against better players. If any of them makes a run or dribbles past your player, it's 6 v 5 and tickets for you. I cannot stress it enough.

Defending the counter, your team falls apart too. The BWM will do his best to close down the ball carrier (most likely on either flank) which opens up masses of space down the middle for onrushing players.

How on earth are you selecting your team? You have Okazaki as the DLF/A, when his dribbling is poor. You have Kramaric as the DLF/S, when he isn't the strongest and his dribbling is actually good. Inler is a poor choice as a BWM. De Laet is a poor choice as an Attack duty fullback.

The TIs are baffling. You're floating crosses when your front players are useless in the air. Not that crosses will arrive, since you have work ball into box and retain possession selected. Why on earth you have Retain Possession selected, I have no idea. It shortens passing, a TI you already have. It lowers tempo, from the very high tempo (mentality default) and the much high tempo TI. It limits risky passes, but you also have pass into space, so it was pointless to select it.

All you're doing is exploiting a flaw in the ME where overloading the middle with 3 strikers works too well. The AI managers are also too defensive away from home. That's the only reason you're not being torn apart when you're at home.

I started my last save on FM 2015 I created a tactic that is very strong at home with any team but very weak in away games, can not simply win away games with the same tactic View attachment 963544 View attachment 963546 View attachment 963548 View attachment 963551View attachment 963553 View attachment 963554 View attachment 963557
The tactic is a good start
o.png