TicTactition

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've just come across a regen I've just signed in League Two and currently only 17. His stats look immense and look like he can go on to be a real wonderful player. I've just signed him down to a 4 year contract but just wanted to know your thoughts on how far he can go? We just missed out on the playoff's last year so we have atleast another season here in League Two.

View attachment 97176

View attachment 97175

Surely your coaches can tell you this?

My coaches are not the best standard and don't give accurate reports, hense why I asked the question.
Any of us would just be guessing here. There's nothing to go on. The only possible indication is the star rating by your coaches, but according to you it's not accurate, so it's anyone's guess then.

All you can do is try and develop him as best you can, mostly by giving him first team appearances.

Very talented player, particularly at League 2 level.

The only thing I would be wary of or that my hinder him in reaching the very top are his low composure and concentration stats.

Though of course he is young and mental stats develop a lot with age

Personally i think his basic cb stats are good for his age, mental stats are little low but as wwred said they will grow with time,
Id work on his jumping, and ensure lots of first team football,
Try to keep him tied to a long deal, dont wanna end up losing him on the cheap.

IMO, weak player. Only 175cm for a CB, weak jumping reach. I would trian him as a BWM or HB.

Work on his passing and technique.

I think he looks great, he could go with you all the way to the Prem should you get there. He's quite small and not very strong, and although his strength should improve over time, I'd probably play him as an anchor man in the upper leagues.

I could be wrong but I'd definitely stick with him and see what happens.