Very weak and weird defensive wall???

dee7a

Reaction score
Well i've been playing fm 2010 for a couple of days now and it's really better in a lot of aspects, but what's been bumming me and is almost putting me off playing, when my opposing team is having a free kick close to my box, i find that my team makes a defensive wall formed of only 3 players!!! sometimes 4 but that's when the foul is just outside the box!!! this is really annoying and i can't find a reason for this as in fm 08 or 09 i never paid attention to who stands in the wall and who doesn't, can anyone help me with that???

On your tactics screen under free kicks on individual players tactics put them to form wall. dont know if this works but might help.

Afraid you'll have to go advanced and make sure more than four are set to form the wall, unless someone has seen a place to modify that other than this, I haven't at least.

yeah basicly just do what they said and go into advanced that should sort it, i had loads of probs with my corners at first pretty much conceeded from every one :( but i have sorted it now although i still conceed stupid goals from them :(

tactics > player instructions then scroll down to where it says defend free kick and choose it to form wall