Veteran Gamer, New to the forums.

soxley123

Reaction score
Alright there,

My first hit of the smack that is footie management was LMA 2003 on the PS2, then moved onto the harder stuff with champ man 04 (God awful game, I know). Since then I've played FM 07, 08 and 09.

I'm from newcastle, NUFC are my 2nd team behind my REALLY local team Gateshead :D, pushing for promotion from the BSQ North in RL, wheeeey!

Currently playing Gateshead, won FA Trophy and got promoted to BSQ Prem in first season.

Preferred tactic a 4-2-2-2, short direct football, mmmm nice!

Gimme me msg or something, always like to chat to new people, oh and be gentle!haha

Simon

Bollocks, meant short, quick football! haha, cheers for that!

Welcome to the site, good luck with Gateshead. I think there was one or two other people playing as them on here.

Yeah well i'm playing as braintree and i can recomend the most amazing player..

Pascal Bedrossion sign him honestly he's phenomenal ;)

Had a look for him and no joy like mate, definitely pascal bedrossion? Isn't a regen is he?

My Gateshead have a link with sunderland and I've had this peach of a CM, David Meyler, he's much better than my BSQ North players and he's just got player of the season for me.

Had a look for him and no joy like mate, definitely pascal bedrossion? Isn't a regen is he?

My Gateshead have a link with sunderland and I've had this peach of a CM, David Meyler, he's much better than my BSQ North players and he's just got player of the season for me.

oh i see i loaded all players from france so that must be why he's 33 though ;)

matty collins from wansea can be bought for 0k he should come hes a good league 2 player but comes to BSN BSS