Reaction score
im going to keep the current manager and im on 11.2 patch hope you enjoy sorry if i make spelling mistakes.(H)

ROAD TO SUCCESS

150px-Vfb_Stuttgart.png

Verein Fur Bewegungsspiele Stuttgart ( VFB Stuttgart) is a club that plays in the top tier of Germany (Know as Bundesliga), they are a Professional club which has a Reputation of National. They are from Stuttgart ,Germany. Verein Fur Bewegungsspiele Stuttgart was formed though 2 april 1912 merger of predecessor sides Stuttgarter FV and Kronen- Club Cannstatt following a meeting in the concordia hotel in Cannstatt. Each of these clubs was made up of school pupils with a middle class roots. In 1933 German football was re organized under the Thrid Reich into sixteen top flight divisions called Gauligen. Stuttgart were in the Gauliga Wurttemberg. In the 1963 they joined the Bundesliga, 10 years later they qualified for Uefa Cup for the first time ever they got to semi finals.

2Q==

They most famous legends are Kasimir Balakov, Dunga, Karl Allgower they all enjoyed succesful time there. Rivals are Fc Bayern, Karlsruhe, Stuttgarter K, Schalke. There staddium is Mercedes-Benz Arena, which holds 41,000 people.

images

Stuttgart Manager is Bruno Labbadia he is 45 years old, he is was born in Darmstadt, he is a German footballer with Italian blood.In an illustrious career, Labbadia recorded 103 goals in 328 league games having played for some of Germany's top Bundesliga clubs. He had two caps for Germany

150px-Bruno_Labbadia.jpg

Key Players

2Q==

Cacau

He will be a very vital player for me because i need a goal machine and he is a goal netter as he has shown in the past. At 29 he is old but he still has a good few years in him. Hopefully he does well for me.

Mauro Camoranesi

images

He is a old player but with experince, hopefully he will getting one of are promsing youngster into a great player but still he is in my plans, he is a very clever player and has a lot of abilty so he will help us get to the Europa League.

Serdar Tasci

2Q==

He will be at the heart of my defense, will be a vital part of my team he is only 23 years old but is quality, he is a strong, quick defender that really goes with my attacking team..

I will put up sceernshots for squad and tactic

cheers

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

images

Frist day back from the hoilday, i arrived early to dicuss transfer targets with my assistants manager, we drew up a list which look like this

Lucas
Lichtseiner
Enyema
Jadson
Marveaux
Araujo
Galeano

Z

They are the people that we need to keep going but are squad is good without them.

Traning

2Q==

i set all them to do heavy traning because they will progress to a better player, the older players helped me out a bit they been like managers. The players did well today hope they improve in there skills that they use in the match.

good start mate i cant see last two pics

Bonjour Daniel, great start mate! We know your french so it don't matter about spellings ;)

nice start mate. check out my story The American Dream, I will defo be following this