• Replies 23
  • Views 7K
D

Dec

Brilliantly simple idea created to save time making more complicated logos

Carlisle_OverviewProfile.png

ManUtd_OverviewProfile.png

WestHam_OverviewProfile-2.png

The download adds a simple logo design behind existing logos in the titlebar, making standard logos a lot more attractive to look at
File contains three modified skins, the default skin, default FMC skin and the FMC for FM skin (but make sure you have this skin if you want to use it)

Place these in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins and then select the skin in the preferences

Download

Last edited by a moderator:
Arsenal please. These are great.

Many thanks for the comments, glad you like them :). I will be looking for people to do some packs but I have managed to cut out a lot of work by making an action that does everything then stops for you to amend the colours then if you play it again it will save and overwrite the original logo.

Here's the Arsenal badge:
21kh2sp.jpg

Just a quick nudge in case anyone wants to help or feedback some more, thank.

Glad you like them, here's your logo (please let me know if you want brown instead of sky blue as the third colour as that is your third kit);

8yw8dd.jpg

P.S. Bruins!

What about a Mexican League pack? I'd be eternally grateful!

Botty - Do you want a specific team or a pack? I am currently not making packs as my logo pack that I use for these are out of date so I may have some logos out of date. I will do a few teams however as I will search for them on Google to verify they are correct :).

If anyone else wants to make packs or a team wants to work through this to make a megapack then I'd happily oblige.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the other major Mexican clubs for Botty and Hereford United for FMtillidie:

34yxpy0.jpg
20r61jq.jpg
jtxcw5.jpg
2j5dmja.jpg

Dec are you going to be doing a pack with all the teams in game.

I am currently not making packs as my logo pack that I use for these are out of date so I may have some logos out of date. I will do a few teams however as I will search for them on Google to verify they are correct
smile.gif

If anyone else wants to make packs or a team wants to work through this to make a megapack then I'd happily oblige.

i would like the logo for the french team of Lille Losc please .Hi guys your work is amazing, let me introduce myself, I'm a grapher of a FM french forum named FM club and your logos enjoying so much our team mates ^^and i would like if you agree share your template with the other members of my forum and maybe we do a megapack ^^? if you agree send me a MP

Marvin - Sent you a message and added you on MSN. Please accept.

Botty - Already explained the reason why I won't be doing packs. Maybe if Marvin adds me he will do it for you.