Wynters

Reaction score
View attachment 281895

D.O.B- 30.9.1995

Role- Striker

Strengths- Dribbling, Speed, Flair, Technique, Finishing, First Touch

Weaknesses- Strength, Teamwork, Jumping

This dude looks like a superstar​

Not much more than just a good dribbler. Won't become a superstar.

Not much more than just a good dribbler. Won't become a superstar.

I disagree with you Hersi, on my United Save my scouts rate him as a must have player. I can sign him when he turns 18 and with first team football, tutoring and decent coaching he'll be mega

looks like a very good youngster, just found him now myself! might buy him to see how he develops!

I also agree with your disagreement, I think he could become quite special with the right training/tutoring and environment

View attachment 283038

hahha, never saw that, who in the **** is that, I Googled it and came up with strange things.. not a professional football player surely? maybe misspelled?

He is referring to El Fenomeno AKA original Ronaldo ;)

I seeeee, man 'fat ronaldo' translates so strangely in portuguese

He is referring to El Fenomeno AKA original Ronaldo ;)

Yes thank god someone knew that :p

Problem is to get pre-knee injury Ronaldo you need 15+ speed, strength, acceleration and twenty in dribbling, finishing, first touch, composure, determination, flair, creativity

Then like 5 in natural fitness ;)

i`m getting him in January transf. window, second season for the minimum release claus 9.500 000 euro

he arrives in a few days, halfway through 2nd season with United, paid £6m for him!

View attachment 284494

Just completed my third season (bought andrade in january transfer window 12/13) seems to be coming along nicely when played as a poacher alongside a tall complete forward in 4-2-2-2

So... Any scrrenshots of him for anyone, I left that save a while ago...