Hoffe123

Reaction score
Might be my best buy ever?

album.php

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Dont know why the picture doesn't show, but just right click and open pic in new tab.

Confused.com

I can see from your signature that hes doing great for you, there might be another thread on him, hes a good player.

Overpaid much!

I don't really trust his stats, but he seems to be doing great..

hes doing terrible on mine in league 1 playing for doncaster valued @ £375,000 lol

Overpaid...How the **** did he reach 20m in just 1 season? :S

Overpaid much!

I don't really trust his stats, but he seems to be doing great..

It's Man City oO)

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Overpaid...How the **** did he reach 20m in just 1 season? :S

Because he/man city bought him for £20m in the game?..

never could get the best out of him. ended up selling him for about 3 million 4 years down the line for about 4 million...

He destroyed us when you played us in Early December.

He got a Standing Ovation from every Reading fan. Best player at the Madejski Last season.

He was on a different plane from the rest of the squad, we knew we couldn't keep him. He's still a Palace boy at heart, and a rising star most definitely.

Loved watchin him at Selhurst and he's sorely missed - Proper Future Talent (Has he declared for England or Nigeria yet?)

Loved watchin him at Selhurst and he's sorely missed - Proper Future Talent (Has he declared for England or Nigeria yet?)

He says he'll play for England. He'll be in the team in a few years, mark my words.