Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I have not seen a thread about him in a long time here on FM Base
Was just wondering if he is worth a signing for Man United?
He gets a quality scout report, with my scout saying he has the potential to be as good as Rooney!

Reaction score
im in my third season with wigan and he does the job for me. i play AML as an inside forward and he is good, but i tend to play hugo rodallega and danny welbeck over him. i suggest you sign him and get players such as rooney tutoring him. bring him on in games your winning 2,3-0. also play him in cup matches or games you think you will win, he will become a quality player, i cant wait until he his in his peak at wigan.

Reaction score
he kept being linked to me (inter milan) in the 3rd season but i don't play wingers and dont need another striker. Just got a 5million pound move to Cardiff (in the pl) but not doing too well.

Reaction score
Erm, there are a number of threads about him alr, if u mind looking up using the search engine. Nevertheless, i think he is a great english wonderkid.

Reaction score
Football Manager

I have not seen a thread about him in a long time here on FM Base
Was just wondering if he is worth a signing for Man United?
He gets a quality scout report, with my scout saying he has the potential to be as good as Rooney!