Victor Obinna kicks some balls.

sidgurung97

Reaction score
Here's the link to see the action.

Victor Obinna recieves a red card after using his heel to kick Sebastecian Larsson's... balls.

Man that must have hurt so BAD! But why did he do it?

Last edited:
Not the best video, but yeah I saw it on T.V..ouch.

I'd buy him tomorrow, just to see him do it again. The transfer fee and the red card would be more than worth it.

I remember once when Steve Elliot went to jump in the wall and the ball struck his bollocks. He went down for a good 5 minutes. But I reckon his sacrifice enabled us to hold on against Swindon. Hero :wub:

Such a stupid thing to do, after the red card, we could have easily lost that game and that would have meant Grant would lose his job. Its ridiculous that one idiotic moment by a player who hasnt exaclty been on sparkling form this season, nearly lose a man his job. I would fine the lad for this

Such a stupid thing to do, after the red card, we could have easily lost that game and that would have meant Grant would lose his job. Its ridiculous that one idiotic moment by a player who hasnt exaclty been on sparkling form this season, nearly lose a man his job. I would fine the lad for this

Mate, Tbf he has been playing pretty good, although I agree it was idiotic .
I was sat just behind him when he done it

Mate, Tbf he has been playing pretty good, although I agree it was idiotic .
I was sat just behind him when he done it

Well he has played well in some games, but is too inconsistent. He is really unoredictable and it must be so hard for his teammates to know what he is going to do next. But yeh, to be fair, he has played better than alot of our other players

Obinna whoaaa
Obinna whoaaa
he comes from africa
hes better than kaka!

No doubt lyrics will change after those antics! Top quality hahaha

Back