Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Victor Obinna kicks some balls.

Reaction score
Here's the link to see the action.

Victor Obinna recieves a red card after using his heel to kick Sebastecian Larsson's... balls.

Man that must have hurt so BAD! But why did he do it?

Last edited:
WINNING
Reaction score
Not the best video, but yeah I saw it on T.V..ouch.

Mod-ern Day Legend
Reaction score
I'd buy him tomorrow, just to see him do it again. The transfer fee and the red card would be more than worth it.

Reaction score
I remember once when Steve Elliot went to jump in the wall and the ball struck his bollocks. He went down for a good 5 minutes. But I reckon his sacrifice enabled us to hold on against Swindon. Hero :wub:

Reaction score
Such a stupid thing to do, after the red card, we could have easily lost that game and that would have meant Grant would lose his job. Its ridiculous that one idiotic moment by a player who hasnt exaclty been on sparkling form this season, nearly lose a man his job. I would fine the lad for this

Reaction score
Such a stupid thing to do, after the red card, we could have easily lost that game and that would have meant Grant would lose his job. Its ridiculous that one idiotic moment by a player who hasnt exaclty been on sparkling form this season, nearly lose a man his job. I would fine the lad for this
Mate, Tbf he has been playing pretty good, although I agree it was idiotic .
I was sat just behind him when he done it

Reaction score
Mate, Tbf he has been playing pretty good, although I agree it was idiotic .
I was sat just behind him when he done it
Well he has played well in some games, but is too inconsistent. He is really unoredictable and it must be so hard for his teammates to know what he is going to do next. But yeh, to be fair, he has played better than alot of our other players

Reaction score
Obinna whoaaa
Obinna whoaaa
he comes from africa
hes better than kaka!

No doubt lyrics will change after those antics! Top quality hahaha