LDPLFC

Reaction score
So, what is this guy like, his stats are awesome, but just wondering has anybody had luck with him?

i had him ones .. he is a great player !
he was in my best eleven 5 years in a row

He is simply the best BWM ingame, along with Papadopoulous. Trust me, noone else even comes close. Consistent 7.5+ performances, and yes, he'll invariably be in the best 11 every single time.

BWM or Box To Box hes only 1 id compare to Toure hes different class

World Class. i had him on my Southampton save and now my Arsenal one. My team conceded 40 PL goals last season, this season half way in - 7... He is the only change I made to my Starting 11 other than Diego Costa.

I would even go as far as to rate him higher than Vidal, simply because Vidal picks up way too many cards in this game. Wanyama is world class.

I would even go as far as to rate him higher than Vidal, simply because Vidal picks up way too many cards in this game. Wanyama is world class.

SWEET, just bought him for 15m!
Thanks to all your advice!

World Class. i had him on my Southampton save and now my Arsenal one. My team conceded 40 PL goals last season, this season half way in - 7... He is the only change I made to my Starting 11 other than Diego Costa.

How much did you end up paying for him in your Arsenal save? And which season?

He is great.. Bought him in 2015 for 17m (loan back for a year).. 1st season, he and bender shares the BWM spot, though did not perform that well, below 7 ratings.. then in the second season, he took the spot from bender for being so consistent. He still rocks in his 3rd season (last year)

But i Had to tweak my tactics, his shoot from distance and arriving late to box is not a good PPM for the conversion of my BWM to Anchor/half back. And the BBM spot is owned by Goretzka and a regen

Sold him for 45m + 50% to Atl Madrid..

Sven bender and diego reyes will be my halfback

He's the man, bought him in Man Utd save and he was No.1 and in my Soton save i refused to sell him. For me, he didn't have massive games but was very consistent averaging 7.3ish..... score may 5-7 league goals a season. Leads league in distance covered, controls possession but needed good players round him.

How much did you end up paying for him in your Arsenal save? And which season?

I paid 16.75 on him in the Summer approaching the second season. Which was cheaper then expected but Southampton didn't do too good so that may have influenced it.

Wanyama is indeed a Monster of the Midway!! Bought him in season 2 for 18m and he just dominates the pitch. Wins so many possessions for me! I find that his shoots from distance PPM is a little annoying but hopefully it can be untrained. In any case, his positives far outweigh his negatives for me thus far. He really shuts down the center of the field for me.

just bought him for 16 million. who do you play beside him?

How is he as DM with defend duty? Better than Kondogbia/Reyes?