VICTORY! I think...

• Thread starter Thread starter iDood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2K

iDood

Reaction score
I've been told that the club has been bought by a 'Swedish tycoon', and he is willing to do whatever he can to make Crystal Palace a 'dominant force in English football'. Is this as useful as it sounds? I'm hoping for more transfer money, but I don't know if it will come. Can anyone enlighten me?

ma board got bought by a "millionaire/billionaire" and then he said he want be investing anymore at this time

I wish that in my Palace game, the takeover would hurry up and happen already. First one hit the rocks, now in the process of another consortium taking over, I just want it done soon or else I would have an embargo during preseason!

That definately sounds like a sugar daddy.

I just asked the board for more transfer money. Apparently, I have 'adequate resources with which to do my job'. Argh!

I wish that in my Palace game, the takeover would hurry up and happen already. First one hit the rocks, now in the process of another consortium taking over, I just want it done soon or else I would have an embargo during preseason!

How are you doing in your game mate? I'm finding this new patch a bit of a pain..

It happened to me when I was Liverpool. In the next transfer window I got about 100 million in transfer budget :D and I started to buy players for ridiculously high prize just because I wanted them. Then the board just gave me more money. They are always pumping money into the club and I have always got more then 100 million during the summer. For example I bought C.Ronaldo for 143 million :D

Personally i think it ruins the game if you get taken over by one of these really rich consortiums

I prefer working on low budgets because it's more pleasing if you won something, otherwise i'd be Man City

It happened to me when I was Liverpool. In the next transfer window I got about 100 million in transfer budget :D and I started to buy players for ridiculously high prize just because I wanted them. Then the board just gave me more money. They are always pumping money into the club and I have always got more then 100 million during the summer. For example I bought C.Ronaldo for 143 million :D

Okay.. so I'm in September at the moment. Does that mean that in January they will give me huge amounts of money, or will that start in the preseason of 2009/10?

Tycoon is the rich guys, who throw money at you for fun...

Consortium is the guys with money but only have money because they don't spend anything...

I just asked the board for more transfer money. Apparently, I have 'adequate resources with which to do my job'. Argh!

How are you doing in your game mate? I'm finding this new patch a bit of a pain..

I just finished my first season, never dropped below 8th. I was in 3rd with 7 games to go, and won all 7. Including againt top of the league reading, and won the league by 5 points in the end.

My first takeover collapsed, the second takeover attempt completed after the end of the season. Was no better off tho as it was a consortium, so I got about £7m to spend eventually on keeping the team in the Prem. That was after the transfer embargo being lifted in mid june, once the board decided to keep me rather than employing someone else.

In the 9.3 patch, Simon Jordan is looking to sell from the off. There are a few Chairman like that, these clubs are taken over easier I'd guess.

I just finished my first season, never dropped below 8th. I was in 3rd with 7 games to go, and won all 7. Including againt top of the league reading, and won the league by 5 points in the end.

My first takeover collapsed, the second takeover attempt completed after the end of the season. Was no better off tho as it was a consortium, so I got about £7m to spend eventually on keeping the team in the Prem. That was after the transfer embargo being lifted in mid june, once the board decided to keep me rather than employing someone else.

Oh okay, well on my third try I'm now top, having beaten Reading 1-0 and Birmingham 4-1! It's certainly getting better.

I'm only in my first season, about eight league games played.

well i got a tycoon take over for Portsmouth and in the first season i was given £72 million but thru out that season he became bank rupt and left the club in the pre season of the next season i am in loads debt and the board are thinking of going into admin!!

David Gill with man u got brought out by jason rawkines i got 65.25mill every season from then lol

can you lot please stat what seasons these takeovers are happining in

Exactly the same happened to me with liverpool XD

Btw this happened to me first season before transfre window closed

i hate it when i get takenover by tycoons so if i do i start a new game

Back