VICTORY! I think...

• Thread starter Thread starter iDood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2K
I've been told that the club has been bought by a 'Swedish tycoon', and he is willing to do whatever he can to make Crystal Palace a 'dominant force in English football'. Is this as useful as it sounds? I'm hoping for more transfer money, but I don't know if it will come. Can anyone enlighten me?

since you started this thread can you produce a screenshot maybe of the takeover
or at least provide the date it happend

can you lot please stat what seasons these takeovers are happining in

Mine happened at the end of my first season. Although it could of been in December, if that one hadn't hit the rocks.

Easiest way to encounter a takeover is when adding a manager, where it says Chairman is looking to sell, then it is likely.

can you lot please stat what seasons these takeovers are happining in

Already said I'm in my first season, I don't know the exact date or time of day.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Update: Having won Manager of the Month for the second time running, the board has given me a new transfer bugdet of £14 million, based on the success of the team. Basically, if there's a takeover at your club, do well and you get dollar.

Already said I'm in my first season, I don't know the exact date or time of day.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Update: Having won Manager of the Month for the second time running, the board has given me a new transfer bugdet of £14 million, based on the success of the team. Basically, if there's a takeover at your club, do well and you get dollar.

You get good money if you get a rich bod, and not some tight consortium lol. You've got double the budget I have, and I'm expected to fight relegation.

Back