Vieira set to escape league ban

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 1K
Voilent? Haha.

Sorry, I know this is off topic, but some of the spelling here is dreadful. I love this site though.

No need to pull him up was there? Nearly all the site knows Scott has problems with his spelling and I'm sure he's not the only one. Since he's been on the site it has got better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen the challenge mate, it wasnt really a red card. So i think it has been reversed on that basis.

yeah i saw it mate, the inter lad made a big deal out of it. i seem to recall though, Paul Scholes got sent off for even less and still face a ban at the beginning of the season.

He did it for both violents, but edited it.

But I'm sorry.

i am not to fussed mate, it just happens to me, i cant really spell. i am sure there be more mis spelt words from me.

It was a harsh red card -- especially when you consider the 'fair challenges' of Mark van Bommel during the recent WC. The ref really stuck to the letter of the law when sending Viera off. The funniest thing was the commentater's reaction, "It takes a lot to keep a man like Materazzi on the ground." Really? Take it you haven't watched many games he's played in then, lol.

i am not to fussed mate, it just happens to me, i cant really spell. i am sure there be more mis spelt words from me.

That's the thing, I am fussed. I don't know what it is, but I am. Again, sorry.

Back on topic, not even a foul, in my opinion. Materazzi goes down clutching his face when he gets hit in the side of the head. And why would you dive in a friendly? Makes no sense.

Back on topic, not even a foul, in my opinion. Materazzi goes down clutching his face when he gets hit in the side of the head. And why would you dive in a friendly? Makes no sense.

Because he's Marco Materazzi.

Back