View all database rather than wait for scouts?

Nebularlagoon

Reaction score
I binge play Football manager and go through patches of playing and not playing due to my work life etc

One of the things that always stops me from being invested in the game in the early stages of a new save is not knowing who to sign. There being too many options in the database and there being too few options available in my known scouted pool.

Is is it possible to just be able to disable this limited database in the transfer search section and just see all the players.

Yes ideally it would be better to get scouts to find players but this option is too slow at getting back results.

I would rather just search the entire database I have selected and manually search different attributes and requirements than have a small percentage of the database searchable and have to wait for scouts to slowly find players over the course of a season.

Thanks

It can be a pain, I find it difficult as well - and also when you move clubs during a save, the scouted knowledge doesn't come with you to the new club, heaps of players need re-scouting.

You can 'Disable Attribute Masking' in the preferences, which gives you a fuller picture of the player's attributes, but will still need to be scouted.

Or, download one of the third party editors, there are a couple out there that give you all information on all players in the database.