LewLufc

Reaction score
Name: Viktor Fischer
Club: AFC Ajax
D.O.B: 9.6.1994 (starting age 18)

Starting screenshot:

Future screenshot's:

He's an amazing wide player with decent passing, creative and dribbling stats. He's also able to play up front in a number of of roles with a bit of strength training.

Yea, he's amazing IRL too. I said it after u16 world championship that he'll be world class for sure. Even SAF is sniffing around him.

Look good mate! How much does he cost?

I'm unsure on his price as i've only been Ajax so far, 6 seasons in.

Yea, he's amazing IRL too. I said it after u16 world championship that he'll be world class for sure. Even SAF is sniffing around him.

Yeah he's unreal, scored 2 goals a week ago against Feyenoord, my favorite player in the world!

nice one, im a big fan of him, what training schedule you use for him ?

nice one, im a big fan of him, what training schedule you use for him ?

I trained him as an inside forward for a few years, but in the most recent years focused on strength training so i could play him up top

Right, he the first one im signing when im starting my new save. :p

Good luck buying him. He won't move untill 2+ years ahead in the game(depends on how good ajax is)

Fischer is such a briliant talent..he is so versatile and all rounded.good pace,nice dribbling,186 cm hight and so on..cant i buy him for my lazio team in 2014 ?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

First time of me buying this lad on a new save and he looks a great prospect as an inside forward, no doubt the £7m outlay will be worth it.

Turned down £32m from Liverpool (Good to see they make ridiculous bids in game too) for him, aged 20..

Turned down £32m from Liverpool (Good to see they make ridiculous bids in game too) for him, aged 20..

I wonder how much you could be looking at when he hits his peak. :)

i have him on loan in my second season game with spurs him and ferrio and turning into a good partnership