dover21

Reaction score
Starting as Aston Villa and need ideas for a young Attacking Midfielder, max i want to spend is 15m.

Already lined up either Chung Yong Lee from Bolton for 12m or Nicolas Lodeiro from Ajax for 8.5m but wondered who you all thought i could sign?

Thanks

Well I got Lee Chung Young for £7 mil so your paying a bit much.
Jack Wilshere?

Get Afellay mate, will only cost you about 6 million then you can buy a right winger.

I play 3 attacking midfielders and currently i have young, albrighton, wilhelmsson, downing and ganso so im really just going for a good quality player who can add depth and maybe start

I play 3 attacking midfielders and currently i have young, albrighton, wilhelmsson, downing and ganso so im really just going for a good quality player who can add depth and maybe start

Afellay would be your best player lol. You have Ireland aswell?

I have ireland playing centre mid alongside petrov, unless i decide to buy a centre mid instead of an attacking mid and then push ireland forward

I have ireland playing centre mid alongside petrov, unless i decide to buy a centre mid instead of an attacking mid and then push ireland forward

Yer Irelands workrate and teamwork is very poor so he definatly needs to be playing in attacking midfield mate. Sign Anthony Annan as your midfield destroyer. Prices vary some people pay 1 million others up to 4.