GobBluthJD

Reaction score
Version 1: Villa 4141_E42D4A60-D011-491D-8CDE-B1E7096EE54F

Version 2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x...1_v2_CD0CFD88-0D08-4E0E-96E5-733DC618F84B.fmf

For my money, Villa is the best way to test a tactic this year. They are just so terrible, all around. If you can finish above mid-table with them, you're on the right path to a great tactic. We finished 3rd and qualified for Champions League. Will try it with a big team now to see how it responds.

Big ups to apvmoreira for his corner and striker set-up and ideas from his tweak of my 16.2 tactic.

View attachment 167248

View attachment 167247

View attachment 167246

View attachment 167245

View attachment 167244

View attachment 167243

View attachment 167242

No OIs. Training whatever you want. Have fun.

Last edited:
So far this tactic has been quite good for me :)! Do you have any advice regarding tough away matches, should I change the mentality?

V1 seems to be working slightly better for me than V2!

This tactic is great at home, but as with many, its very susceptible to away games against sides who are halfway decent.

This tactic is great at home, but as with many, its very susceptible to away games against sides who are halfway decent.

Sadly nothing you can do for away games other than going completely defensive or counter. SI programmed it so away games are much harder to beat.

Barely get any highlights from open play just corners, but yet the game ends and we have 25 shots yet most aren't even covered with key commentary, it's so odd lol

So far this tactic has been quite good for me :)! Do you have any advice regarding tough away matches, should I change the mentality?

V1 seems to be working slightly better for me than V2!

V1 is probably better overall. Away matches, who knows, SI made them completely random this year :p