DannyHTD

Reaction score
Ok so im onto my 3rd season with villa and i have yet to crack them! Anyone else given this team a go with any success?

Highlight of my time was discovering cardozo who is an amazing striker!

even though i'am not trying villa yet..but u talk about cardozo..he's amaze...i used it with torres at liverpool and now i'am on top...:D:D

go check my thread out on the tactics section its a hella defensive\attacking tactic with good ball possesion, and good counter attack, im sure it will work for villa

i will tried it..but for now..i'm in 2nd season and won cl and fa cup in 1st season..

thats good:) im halfway through my first season and i lost one game to bayern...last minute penalty from klose...was bs

using a very random formation at the moment with oscar up front and top far right sanchez, seems to be paying of a little, but early days.

posts for proof???

3rd season i eventually got the sack, did win the league cup and lost in Fa cup final, however finished only 14th in league and it cost me :(

Now managing brummie :)

my.php

are the links ok???bcoz i'm not good at posting picture and this is my first time...if u can see..my players is from fringe and reserve players except one or two players bcoz i have to face arsenal in 3 days later.so i rest my key players...

..just build your own tactics? not that hard is it..

build your formation/tactics around your players to play to their strngths, Its like saying if your team had quality wingers and a great target man with great heading stats your not going to play through the middle are you? unless your mentally stupid..