kjlomax

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]
GordanCowansannouncedasmanagerofAV.png

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NEW ERA AT VILLA PARK:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“A new era is about to start at Villa Park.” Quoted Aston Villa chairman Randy Lerner as he sat beside new Aston Villa Manager Gordon Cowans. Gordon Cowans had a very prolific playing career where he enjoyed 3 very successful spells at Aston Villa, enjoying winning many honours, even the European Super Cup at his time at Aston Villa. Coverage from the press conference is below,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gordon Cowans, you sit here as manager of Aston Villa F.C, after having 3 stints here as a player, is this your dream job?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Of course this is my dream job. I love the club, I was hoping I got the job before Houllier took charge so I wasn’t thinking that I would ever have the chance to work here, but something came up with Houllier and Randy so I got the offer. I am very happy to be here, yes. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Randy has already quoted that a “New Era” is about to start with you in the manager position, do you agree with this?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It is obvious that there are going to be a few changes here at Villa Park. I will be looking to change the way we play and things like that. So I think it’s fair to say a “New Era” is starting here at Villa Park.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Are you going to be dipping your toes into the transfer market any time soon?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have quite a few targets in my head at the moment to be honest, but I am not sure when they will be completed. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RODALLEGA TO ASTON VILLA[/FONT]

HugoRodallegaannouncedasfirstsigning.png

UPDATES COMING TOMMOROW!!! COMMENT PLEASE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]