Villa reject £20m bid for Milner

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 923
Its Vile to us :)

and unfortunately, however much some vile fans think they are a big club, your not big enough to resist bids for your best players from super money machines like man city.

will be a shame if you lose him, like you say it could have a potentially devastating effect to your success, but i don't think Everton have been that bad without Lescott. Heitinga & Jagielka are BEASTS! (H)

Vile for Aston Villa very rich from a Birmingham Fan

It would benefit both parties in my opinion,with there being more advantages than disadvantages.City get a great young player who has been a starlet for Villa this season and for Aston Villa,O'Neill can look to get two or three midfielders to maybe replace Sidwell in the squad,or even Petrov,as well as a new defender,or even a young goalkeeper to maybe replace Friedel,despite having Brad Guzan.

True, although I'd feel terribly sorry for Brad Guzan if that were the case. I'm a big fan of him, and he hass true quality.

Whatever happens next season, we need O'Neill to promote some youngsters. Isaiah Osbourne has been impressive on loan recently, and there are some true starlets in the mix such as Albrighton, Delph, Bannan, Clark, the Fonz and my particular favourite, Andreas Weimann. We really need to offload the hangers-on that have been knocking around for ages: Reo-Coker, Harewood, Salifou and possibly Sidwell spring to mind.

I think Villa should do their utmost to keep hold of him.

If they want to be one of the challengers for the 4th spot next season, when I honestly think it'll be the toughest to take, then they need to hold onto their best players.

I don't think Villa will sell him, why would teams would want to sell players before the World Cup mainly with English players they would only like to focus on the World Cup not being transfer to a different club, that is why mostly England never win the World Cup the players have their mind on other things and not playing in the World Cup.

Yeah and Spain wins every alternate WC. Its not that players are not focused, its just lack of quality.

Spain have never actually won the World Cup..

Dont tell me you didnt get what i meant there..

Nah sorry? :S

He was being "sarcastic" when he said spain win it every alternative W/C. As this guy was blaming the media for the fact we dont win it, with players getting distracted from these stories, which is total bull. we just havent had the quality to match the other sides in recent times.

Back