zeerax

Reaction score
Im manager of Man United and my attacking duo is Villa and Rooney.But they have some problems scoring in 12 games Rooney scored 5 goals and Villa scored 4 goals in 11 games.Its not that bad but i dont think thats enough for this kind of players.I play Villa complete forward and Rooney as poacher.Any ideas why they dont score?

In my opinion Villa isnt a Complete Forward <). Try Villa As The Poacher, And Rooney As An Advanced forward, Both On "Attack".. Give it a go and let me know how you fair :)

Change Villa to the poacher, and make Rooney a deep lying forward or maybe Advance forward.

WOW i tried Rooney-advanced forward and villa-poacher in 3 games-with city pool and standart and rooney scored 6 goals in that 3 games(3 goals vs City!!) but villa still cant score as poacher-he scored only one goal vs standart(3:0)

WOW i tried Rooney-advanced forward and villa-poacher in 3 games-with city pool and standart and rooney scored 6 goals in that 3 games(3 goals vs City!!) but villa still cant score as poacher-he scored only one goal vs standart(3:0)

Well half My help Worked:D, Set villa as target man to feet, see where that gets you :)

i guess its just not ment for villa to play on a high level in utd...he just injured for 2-3 months but when his fit ill try your advice

i guess its just not ment for villa to play on a high level in utd...he just injured for 2-3 months but when his fit ill try your advice
Keep an eye on his assists. He's more than good enough to play for United.

For me, he works best as an attacking Target Man. He scored a fair few, but his best trait was setting up Zigic (His strike partner on my save), who was a Poacher.

See where that gets you. :)