Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
This really isnt the right place at least I dont think but its about players so I suppose it is.
Im Huddersfield.I applied for a parent club and I now have a choice Sunderland,Aston Villa or Tottenham.
I am getting 1k more from villa than the other 2 but who for in the future will I be able to get the best loanees from.

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
I would go with Villa personally as they have the best record for bringing tro talent.

Reaction score
id go for spurs u cud try and loan some youngsters or fringe players

Seb Larsson, na na na na
Reaction score
Villa or Spurs, probably Spurs. Sunderland have awful reserves/youths in football manager.

Reaction score
If your in the championship or higher then spurs anything less than that then villa !

Reaction score
Spurs - much better youth players
Villa - good youth players (but needed more than Spurs I feel)
Sunderland - not that many good young players

Reaction score
is there anway to get all 3 I remember there used to be some glitch in one of the older fms where u could get a link with all the clubs u could choose from in one go.

Reaction score
Definately aston villa.....look at the talent, u can get players lyk albrighton, bannan, delfounso, ciaren clark and these are players that hav played regulally in the prem for villla this season. theres even players lyk shane lowry, hogg,wiemann

Seb Larsson, na na na na
Reaction score
Definately aston villa.....look at the talent, u can get players lyk albrighton, bannan, delfounso, ciaren clark and these are players that hav played regulally in the prem for villla this season. theres even players lyk shane lowry, hogg,wiemann
Doesn't mean they're good in FM. I'd go spurs, mate.

Reaction score
is there anway to get all 3 I remember there used to be some glitch in one of the older fms where u could get a link with all the clubs u could choose from in one go.
I have Schalke and Leverkusen on my Utrecht save, don't know how oO)

Banned
Reaction score
Spurs, that way you can get Kyle Naughton, Kyle Walker and Harry Kane amongst others. All who are decent and would be good for Huddersfield.