jordyvilla

Reaction score
I'm a villa fan and therefore try non stop with villa.

I keep on working with the team: with the tactics, and the players. But I just cannot get a good villa team which will win week in week out.

I really need a good tactic to at least get myself started.

Any help anyone please?

i had a fairly successful go with aston villa, finished 3rd in second season before starting a network and getting addicted to that
it was a 4-1-2-1-2
a narrow diamond with a defensive midfielder, 2 central and an attacking mid
with mathias fernandez tearing the league up from AMC

Lee's Liverpool tactics should suit Villa. That's a set of tactical variations on 4-1-3-2.

Well i found the tactics by the name of, Wayne's Villains. at first it looked successful as apparently it is impossible to lose, and then i just began to lose important, definately winnable fixtures.

do u have a link to Lee's liverpool tactics? thanks

I'm a villa fan and therefore try non stop with villa.

I keep on working with the team: with the tactics, and the players. But I just cannot get a good villa team which will win week in week out.

I really need a good tactic to at least get myself started.

Any help anyone please?

Alright Buddy,

Im a big villa fan as well so im normally the villa on all my games because get more enjoyment out the game also they always seem to struggle when your not them and i dont like to see the club struggle..!!

Iv just finished my 3rd season on my game this is how its all gone so far:-

1st season Finished 11th in prem + won FA CUP (didnt take villa job till crimbo was man u but villa were in the bottom 3 and certs for the drop)

2nd season finished 2nd in prem won Uefa cup and leauge cup.

3rd Season Finished 5th in leauge won champions leauge and FA cup

i use 2 different formations 1 is a 4-4-2 with wingers in the attacking middfield positions and the other is a 4-2-3-1 formation.

i dont mess around with team tactics i leave every think as normal part from ticking use play makers and counter attack (on both tactics)

for player tactics i set all of them to the default settings but i put plenty of threw balls on centre midfields set 1 of them as defencive and one a little bit attacking and creative i.e barry
I then put my attacking middfields as crossing loads
and leave every thin else the same

TRANSFERS

you start with £5 or 6 million but request more and randy will give you £10 or 11 million i always get full back cover. playes like miguel torres molinaro zebina cassati mattock onouah and i always get a DM carioca , ambosini , de jong and i always get thiago silver + maybe a striker on loan but randy normal give you money in jan wich i use on a striker then

i always sell laursen petrov harwood and depending how im doing at the time i normaly so reo-cocker the door get bout 10mil for him of totenham.

try out the formations with no tactics n see how you get on

i try not to buy too many players usually, finished 4th first season when i did that