Villa to seek experienced manager

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 1K
If it's Phil Brown you may as well wave goodbye to the Premier League. XD

Whoever it is are taking on a good squad there.

Rumour has it around the Saints camp that it will be infact Alan Pardew. Apparently, he asked to speak with Villa, and got the sack for doing so! Stupid Italians...

interesting. cheers for that one.

Heard one SSN that 1 bookmaker has slashed their odds on David Moyes becoming the next Aston Villa manager from 44-1 to 3-1 in the last 24 hours.

Looking more and more likely that it's going to be him considering Everton's start to the season.

Heard one SSN that 1 bookmaker has slashed their odds on David Moyes becoming the next Aston Villa manager from 44-1 to 3-1 in the last 24 hours.

Looking more and more likely that it's going to be him considering Everton's start to the season.

Please, please let it be him. Honestly, he's one of the best managers in the Prem, and I'd be more than delighted to have him.

Wow, wasnt expecting him, that would be a great appointment imo

wow i am shocked with the Moyes odds. I think Southgate would fit the bill being an ex player.

Back