villa

• Thread starter Thread starter mark8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2K
The game as in FM2009.

Maybe try reading more. When people says "in my game", you would know that it wasn't related to your game. But the impression you give others when you say "in game" is strictly talking about the game - FM2009, not just the game you're playing. Yeah, everyone plays their own game, but everyone plays the game, too.
Actually, you should read more. We're in a Football Manager forum, inside "Football Manager 2009>Players>villa" thread. What game do you think we're gonna be talking about, Hello Kitty Online? If you say "in-game" that means inside the game which you have played, which makes it YOUR game.

As a whole, it is THE game but if you're talking about any features or entities within the game, then you're strictly talking about YOUR findings in YOUR own game and not SOMEONE ELSE's. So if I say "in-game" on a thread about FM2009, then I'm talking about my own experience in my FM2009. If you had said "in-game" and actually meant inside someone else's game, then you're lying.

P.S. - This is pointless. Online arguments are yesterday's news. So I'm withdrawing my troops from the frontlines. I'm cutting my military budget and go on a shopping spree. :P

Actually, you should read more. We're in a Football Manager forum, inside "Football Manager 2009>Players>villa" thread. What game do you think we're gonna be talking about, Hello Kitty Online? If you say "in-game" that means inside the game which you have played, which makes it YOUR game.

As a whole, it is THE game but if you're talking about any features or entities within the game, then you're strictly talking about YOUR findings in YOUR own game and not SOMEONE ELSE's. So if I say "in-game" on a thread about FM2009, then I'm talking about my own experience in my FM2009. If you had said "in-game" and actually meant inside someone else's game, then you're lying.

P.S. - This is pointless. Online arguments are yesterday's news. So I'm withdrawing my troops from the frontlines. I'm cutting my military budget and go on a shopping spree. :P
There's a difference between in-game, in my game and in your game. Note that when you're saying in-game, it basically means you're talking about the database in the game, instead of real life. Yep, the opposite of in game is real life, while the opposite of in my game is in your game. That's the only way I could explain I guess.

This is getting pointless anyway and since you wouldn't even bother to think about what others had said I guess this is it.

hey

i dont care wat you guys argue about somewhere else just keep it somewhere else thanks!!!!!!
i still need help on villa no stupid or unwelcomed replies thanks!!!!!!!!

Back