Hernanes

Reaction score
Hi

I'm going to start a new save with Villareal. I saw that they had a pretty high budget (18 mio), low expectations and a good squad. Now I want to decide which tactic would suit best to my team. I prefer playing with a 4-3-3, but maybe it would be better to play with a 4-4-2. The porblem is that I want to play with Rossi and Nilmar together. Nilmar will probably be my centre forward, but I don't know if I should play Rossi as a winger or a centre forward too.

I also want to know which transfers you would recommend me for Villareal. I usually buy Lucas (Sao Paulo) and let him play as a winger and Kadlec as centre forward. However I already have some good strikers, like Rossi, Nilmar, Montero, Ruben. And who would you buy for the defense? I think I would play with Mario, Musacchio, Marchena, Capdevila. I need maybe some good youngsters.

thx

use a 4-4-2 tactic and put rossi and nilmar
nilmar as goalscorer and rossi as a poacher
you dont need any tranfers villarreal is a pretty good team.

If you're looking for good defenders, then look to Leonardo Gaelano, Roderick Miranda and Rafael Toloi. They are solid.

I personally failed with the transfers part of my save with Villarreal, and bought Emanuelson after I sold Cani. But seeing as you have £18million, you have a lot of money to improve the squad.