slicecheese

Reaction score
At 2013/2014 season

Need a experienced and good( good current ability not just good potential ability ) left and right back

I only have a budget of 6million . Help please :S:(

Jose Angel is working wonders for me as Villarreal, but he may be just outside of budget. I have Kolo Toure to cover CB/RB for me. Do you still have Mario?

I think you may struggle with your transfer budget, is there any players that you can get on a free because you're in like your 3rd season? or maybe a regen that you can get cheap and turn him world class?

Maybe someone like John Flanagan, he isn't first team for me but he is a great sub and is fairly consistent when played, not sure how much he will cost though, sorry i couldn't be of any more help.

Mario have been fouling too much and gotten lots of yellow cards. and also my assistant feedback always say he got burned all too often.Might be getting kolo toure, thanks!

I have regens with good potential but the right back have low current ability. The left back i have is catala and benjamin mendy.
John Flanagan look good too! But i don't think i can afford him as his value now is 4.3million. Kolo toure have no intention to join my club..

Last edited: