• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas complains to referees chief Mike Riley about the performance of the officials during his side's 3-1 loss at Manchester United on Sunday.

More...

Welcome to the EPL AVB mate-think that's bad. You ain't seen nothing lol

He should be blaming his players. *cough* Torres *cough*

He should be blaming his players. *cough* Torres *cough*

Thought he would've been happy with the officials allowing Cole to stay on the field too.

Well he was in Porto so he's kinda used to have special treatment, nothing new here.

dont know what hes complaining about really should be looking at his players for not defendeing and finishing when have open goal oh yeah he must of been doin his hair or in toilet and mist coles tackle!

Well he was in Porto so he's kinda used to have special treatment, nothing new here.

Jesus Christ, give it a ******* rest. They won the league by over 20points no luck/special treatment involved there.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Can see why he may be ****** off but if we take our two open goals then we get ourself a point. Think he is taking the pressure and talk away from his players which is a very good tactic when it works. Im pretty sure a decision will go our way later in the season, its just the way it is.

If you knew what I am talking about, YOU should give it a rest... And thinking about only about one season is quite...stupid. But well I won't add more, this is something that mostly only portuguese fans know about.

If you knew what I am talking about, YOU should give it a rest... And thinking about only about one season is quite...stupid. But well I won't add more, this is something that mostly only portuguese fans know about.

More like it is only something bitter rival fans know about. No matter what happend they won 4 trophies last season, i think its safe to say that is more down to a great set-up rather than special treatment.

More like it is only something bitter rival fans know about. No matter what happend they won 4 trophies last season, i think its safe to say that is more down to a great set-up rather than special treatment.

The old "They only won because of the refs" ****, cry me a river, Porto won becuase they were that good

On AVB, not sure what he can say, the two decisions were marginal, difficult to see in real time, and he is lucky that cole wasnt red carded

Last edited:

How is thinking about only one season stupid when Andre Villas-Boas was only the manager of Porto for one season??

-They got a false penalty and some lucky decisions.
+We didn't get Cole sent off and they missed the penalty.

Seems to balance out to me :-/

Torres should receive a medal from the FA. He's taken all the attention with his miss, away from the poor refereeing performance. :P

-Don't know why it quoted Mike.-

How is thinking about only one season stupid when Andre Villas-Boas was only the manager of Porto for one season??

Because... because... shut up! YOU'RE PAYING THE REFS TOO!

he will have a lot more to moan about if he stays at chelsea for long. the standard of reffereeing in britain is very poor, and some teams tend to get more luck than others.

True. But the thing with Porto has been happening since Villas Boas had diapers. But anyway...

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

They were good, I'm not saying that, more than good. But even being very good they always have extra protection, Barca style, is it THAT hard to understand? And I'm everything but bitter.

It's pointless, coach, outsiders will never understand it and only a few porto fans will admit it. Therefore, we, bitter rivals, are blind or unable to see/admit that they had (and have) a great team, and we think Porto only wins championships paying refs.

In case someone hasn't noticed he was being sarcastic :P But Porto has merit in numerous ocasions also, they're pretty much the Barca here, as I've said before, but this is not about Porto. :)

I think André has alot in for this year because I think he'll have absolutely no chance of winning the Prem, I'll stress this, NOTHING against Chelsea (specially since I don't support anyone in England), but Manchester United is not fcking around, neither are City.

So he should be getting a nice ban or fine for his comment? Or does that only happen to Fergie?

But seriously, He finally lost and is taking it hard. Such a sore loser.

Also AVB and his Master Jose made name themselves (I mean bigger name on European football) when Scholes goal was ruled offside against Porto that knocked us out. I guess AVB was the Asst back then. Not really matters, just saying :P

Back