gade7

Reaction score
ti0j4Y8.png

Hello!
Welcome to my (mini) blog about Fiorentina, where i will try to tell you about my save. It's my second save this year, so lets how it goes. I have downloaded a name fix, so Juventus is back and so on. English is not my first language, so i hope you can live with some fails.

Here are some history of the club from Firenze:

hUJCsJW.png

The club have some things they want me to focus on, most of them fits great, so lets see if i can live up to it.

ctGSyRF.png

In my first transfer wind, i tried to focus on the Club Vision. I bought 14 young players, some off them from Italy. I did't have so much money, so i will try to get the best out of my squad that i started with.

xwhM4g2.png

1oEm8Hg.jpg

9y01H3X.jpg

A interview with the new Viola coach, AVB by Gabriele Marcotti
GM: Welcome Andre and congratulation with your new job. It's your first job in Italy, do you think it will be a challenge for you?

AVB: Thank you. Yes, i hope so. Thats why i took this job, i like a good challenge, so when i talked to Rocco (Commisso, the owner) the first time, he really sold my the italian dream.

GM: So how do you see Serie A compared to the Premier League?

AVB: Premer League is the biggest league in the world, but for me Serie A is the second strongest league in the world now. There are so many good teams here in Italy: the two milano club, the two club in Torino, especially Juventus. Also the two club from Rome, not to forget teams like Napoli or Atlanta.

GM: So what will the goal be for the first season with Viola?

AVB: The board and i agree that we should try establish the club in the top again. Such a big club deserves to be at the top every season. I will be happy if we end in top 7.
Of course in the long run, the goals is to end in top 3 and get medals and get the chance to play Champions League.

GM: What are your thoughts about the squad?

AVB: I think we have a good squad, that could win over any time if anything just clicks. We have many young, talented players, Chiesa is a star player, one of the best in the league. But also old players like Ribery & Boateng that still are great players. I hope lot of the young players will grow under me and take the step up to be stars in the future.

GM: What about tactic? in Chelsea and Tottenham you played 4-3-3 if i remember correct.

AVB: I think it's time to try something new. I have some time to see a lot of football in the last year, here in Italy there is a great tradition for playing 3-5-2.
When i look at the players i have available, i think we should play with 3 at the back. Rasmussen to the left and Milenković to the right and then the place between is open for the others players to fight for at this moment. We have some strong players that shall play like wingbacks and run up and down the line for us. 3 players on the midfield, so we can dominate the game. Pedro will be one of the two strikers, where i will try to get the best out of Chiesa. But some times we can and will chance the tactic. You can't play the same tactic every time against every team. I have some fast wings that deserves to play also.

GM: Thank you the the time and good luck!