SmoothJitsu

Reaction score
Seriously why are his Mental and Technical attributes so low?? Dude is a beast of a defender Top 5 in the BPL and then he has these really low attributes. I realize he has really insane physicals and you need to balance everything out but the dude does't get by only because he's an Athletic freak, if that were the case Mangala would be just as good. I tried to fix him a little bit by giving him slightly higher tackling, marking, positioning and concentration and his reccomended CA shot up to 171.

i wondered the same when i saw his stats but i guess thats why the editors available to us.im sure they will sort that after january transfer window by which ttime he may have moved to a bigger club.

Seriously why are his Mental and Technical attributes so low?? Dude is a beast of a defender Top 5 in the BPL and then he has these really low attributes. I realize he has really insane physicals and you need to balance everything out but the dude does't get by only because he's an Athletic freak, if that were the case Mangala would be just as good. I tried to fix him a little bit by giving him slightly higher tackling, marking, positioning and concentration and his reccomended CA shot up to 171.

i wondered the same when i saw his stats but i guess thats why the editors available to us.im sure they will sort that after january transfer window by which ttime he may have moved to a bigger club.
The guy's a beast on FM. Had 8+ average ratings in season 1 before I sold to Chelsea for £60 Million. The ME likes physical defenders.