Virgin To Up Large Broadband Package

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Had an email throught this morning form Virgin telling me that they're upping my large broadband package from 4mg to 10 mg. Bonus!

I got the same thing but through the post, dont know when it's happening though.

Some places are already done, some will be done this month, and funnily enough Wolverhampton has yet to be confirmed...

pfft 10meg, 20meg ftw. :)

Any news if they are upping the XL package?

I havn't had any info about this. Hopefully it happens soon though as my net is **** with 4mb hopefully with 10mb it might actually get up to the speed 4bm is supposed to be :D

Any news if they are upping the XL package?

Dont know to be honest mate, I think the mail was sent based on the service you have, meaning it only told me about the L package. I'll have a look for links and I'll post them up :D

I havn't had any info about this. Hopefully it happens soon though as my net is **** with 4mb hopefully with 10mb it might actually get up to the speed 4bm is supposed to be :D

Ive done netspeed tests and I get 4mb all the time, and download speeds lately have been like **** off a shovel (never understood that saying). Although the lag problem with FML persists :irked:.

pfft 10meg, 20meg ftw. :)

Im old, I cant handle too much speed :D

BT emailed me saying they have been working on the lines and there sorry for the inconvienience and i'm getting 20mb :D

To be honest the ISPs need to sort out the downtime and sort out speeds at peak time first... upgrading people to faster connections isn't going to help this at all.

4 months after the letter through the post and it's finally upped. Was getting speeds of 950+kB/s when downloading torrents :)

Well my internet has gone pathetic for the past few weeks. SkySports News and Hotmail just refuse to load most of the time. If they don't sort it soon I'm going to Sky.

I have Sky coming round on the 12th to install everything, fed up of Virgin Media now the service was terrible. I've read that the Sky Broadband service isn't much better but at least I'll have Sky Sports News again. I can always drop the broadband and get it from somewhere else now though as Sky are paying for the BT line we're having put in.