Ma-Li

Reaction score
Okay, not in the normal sense but I have a confession... I had never deviated from the default skin nor have I ever downloaded any backgrounds! But after having seen a few screenshots, I thought I'd give it a blast, and am loving my new skin, but was wondering:

a) Is there a background pack of Manchester Utd pics ONLY?
b) If not, is it possible for me to make my own backgrounds?
c) If not, can someone do it for me please?

As I say, I've just recently popped my FM Graphics cherry, so please be gentle with me! ;)

thought this was gunan be an interesting thread from the title and opening few words, but no :(

Okay, not in the normal sense but I have a confession... I had never deviated from the default skin nor have I ever downloaded any backgrounds! But after having seen a few screenshots, I thought I'd give it a blast, and am loving my new skin, but was wondering:

a) Is there a background pack of Manchester Utd pics ONLY?
b) If not, is it possible for me to make my own backgrounds?
c) If not, can someone do it for me please?

As I say, I've just recently popped my FM Graphics cherry, so please be gentle with me! ;)

Try this....

http://files.filefront.com/england+prem+player+backgrrar/;12569143;/fileinfo.html

It's a Background pack for over 600 players in the EPL. If you just want the Man Utd players then you should be able to delete the ones you don't want.