Virtua Tennis or Top spin

Arshavi2

Reaction score
Ive recently gt playstation move and i havent gt a proper game 4 it yt, so i heard about top spin but i dnt know if virtua tennis 4 is any better

ive got top spin and its really good but dont know what its like with move

Personally I prefer Top spin series to Virtua tennis. I had Virtua tennis 3 and it was too arcady for me and you would get into unrealistically long rallies all the time. Dont know about Virtua tennis 4 though. Top spin seems a bit more realistic for me.
Reviews from IGN on both latest instalments (Top spin 4 is newer) However Virtua tennis 4 is on the cards, due for release summer 2011 and will use play station move

Top spin 4

Virtua Tennis 2009

I have top spin for the 360 (not the newest one but the one before, possibly 3?) and it's decent enough.

Loved Top Spin (original) on normal xbox, haven't quite got into it on the 360 as much.

Virtua tennis sucks.

Virtua Tennis = ****.

Top Spin = good. But get Top Spin 3, its like a fiver and pretty much the same as Top Spin 4. Unless you need the most up to date version then just go for Top Spin 4.

Top Spin is easily the best, Top Spin 2 was good fun to play with friends, and 3 is the same as 4.

Virtua Tennis is like a game made for Joe Hulbert's.