Status
Not open for further replies.

lma 07

Reaction score
i put fifa manager 11 in, press setup, and avast pops up saying trojan, i ran in thru malwarebytes and its clean, so i decided to head back on the setup for fifa manager 11 and it says it wont open becos it contains virus what should i do helpppppppppppp

This is why you should buy Football manager...

Fifa manager?

This forum is for Football Manager. And I'm guessing you have downloaded Fifa Manager illegally so I won't help you beside telling you to delete the file and buy Football Manager instead.

try another Anti virus program to make sure it's not just Avast being retarded. Uninstall avast and then install another program, I would recommend AVG If that doesn't solve the issue then I would recommend backing up all you want/need and reinstalling windows.

i put fifa manager 11 in, press setup, and avast pops up saying trojan, i ran in thru malwarebytes and its clean, so i decided to head back on the setup for fifa manager 11 and it says it wont open becos it contains virus what should i do helpppppppppppp

ooooops i ment football manager 11, i have both

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

ment football manager, i have fifa too but that works my bad

ment football manager 11 i was rushing

ooooops i ment football manager 11, i have both

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

ment football manager, i have fifa too but that works my bad

ment football manager 11 i was rushing

Okay.. We understand you meant Football manager..

try another Anti virus program to make sure it's not just Avast being retarded. Uninstall avast and then install another program, I would recommend AVG If that doesn't solve the issue then I would recommend backing up all you want/need and reinstalling windows.

uninstalling avast wont do the trick

and its no virus cos i did a scan with malwarebytes too, it just wont open

it just says

this file has a virus and will not open, tried run as admin and still the same

In a nutshell: Reinstall. If that happens again, you have a bad copy.

i cant install in the first place

i got it from game, i ripper the recipt up cos it was brand new

uninstalling avast wont do the trick

and its no virus cos i did a scan with malwarebytes too, it just wont open

it just says

this file has a virus and will not open, tried run as admin and still the same

try run with steam? register your serial code with your steam library and it will download it for you

try run with steam? register your serial code with your steam library and it will download it for you

tried already , i have steam already i know all about it, still wont work:mad:

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

added info

it says error 0x800700e1

it wont open becouse its a virus delete it

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

its so obv that you downloaded it

i cant install in the first place

i got it from game, i ripper the recipt up cos it was brand new

I think, on the evidence provided that you have downloaded it Illegally, BUT on the off chance that i am wrong, then i'm sorry.

If you ripped up the receipt, you should still be able to take it to game because they'll still have the serial number. It's a pain in the ****, but it could work.

If not ,send the game back to the makers, they'll have to send you a new one under warranty.

Right, stop with the **** now. No way would your anti-virus say there's a virus on a genuine FM2011 game bought from the shop

You've downloaded it and its the anti-virus picking up the key-gen and thinking its a trojan

Actually go out and buy it from the shop you clown!!

it wont open becouse its a virus delete it

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

its so obv that you downloaded it

it obv does not mean i downloaded it, i spent 30 quid on a game whats faulty

and also its not a virus becos malwarebytes said its clean

avast popped up saying trojan

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Right, stop with the **** now. No way would your anti-virus say there's a virus on a genuine FM2011 game bought from the shop

You've downloaded it and its the anti-virus picking up the key-gen and thinking its a trojan

Actually go out and buy it from the shop you clown!!

i paid 30 pounds for the game !!

Care to take a picture of the receipt?
Preferably with your username visible in the image?

Status
Not open for further replies.