dannieboy1307

Reaction score
Thought i should let you all know that I got a virus from one of the files on here the other day. Not sure which one but its seriously messed up Internet Explorer. It was either prem player faces, prem club logos or the real time editor. I am on my parents computer sending this as I cant get on the net!

If anybody knows which fle it is would really appreciate the help as my anti virus cant find it.

:mad:

I've just scanned all of those files you've mentioned and not one of them contain a virus. You must of picked it up somewhere else.

DOH! I kind of have no sympathy though, as people should know how to download safely and know that the file contains what they want first.

E.G You want a music file, if you download a .exe with 139 mb etc... it will not be a song.

PS. I downloaded all files last night and they are all fine.

Thought i should let you all know that I got a virus from one of the files on here the other day. Not sure which one but its seriously messed up Internet Explorer. It was either prem player faces, prem club logos or the real time editor. I am on my parents computer sending this as I cant get on the net!

If anybody knows which fle it is would really appreciate the help as my anti virus cant find it.

:mad:

All the FM 2009 files have been through me first and none have a virus. You must have got the virus from somewhere else.

ive downloaded all the '09 faces, badges, etc. and im fine, what a.v. have u got, i use kaspersky and it says they're all clean

Sorted

I think I may have solved the problem though dont know what it was. It was something to do with the Microsoft.Net framework required for the Real Time Editor. I also have Kaspersky and says no specific malware or virus but potential vulnerability problems. Dont know which update fixed it but it seems to be working ok now. And just so you know I wasnt after sympathy (w9lko) I just thought i would warn people in case.

Good that you do that Sean. Great site here and I will definitely still be usin it.

Sorry for the panic people.(H)