Viscount [v13.2.3] Las Vegas 442 From FmKorea

• Thread starter Thread starter StueyRob
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 8K
Thx for using my Tactic. I started to make this tactic since FM13 first release... but also seems very similar with Modern Warfare.

VS MAN CITY plz shout as "Pass to left and right player (?)", because my tactic use large width with only 2 mids but MAN CITY has 3MIDS, 2AMCS and DZEKO!! so center of pitch can be difficult to ATTACK AND DEFENCE

any more question, plz mail me or reply. Sorry for my bad english

THZ FOR USING MA TACTIC!

thanks for your input, looks like a great tactic u have made.

thanks for your approval of releasing it on here also :)

I'm going to give this a try now as Newcastle myself - I'm in January in the first season. Will give it a good 10 games at least and let you all know how it performs.

Thx for using my Tactic. I started to make this tactic since FM13 first release... but also seems very similar with Modern Warfare.

VS MAN CITY plz shout as "Pass to left and right player (?)", because my tactic use large width with only 2 mids but MAN CITY has 3MIDS, 2AMCS and DZEKO!! so center of pitch can be difficult to ATTACK AND DEFENCE

any more question, plz mail me or reply. Sorry for my bad english

THZ FOR USING MA TACTIC!
What shout would that be Exploit The wings?

just looking on his thread, does he mean change the passing to down both flanks? lol just to add to the confusion

I'm going to give this a try now as Newcastle myself - I'm in January in the first season. Will give it a good 10 games at least and let you all know how it performs.

how u get on with the tactic then m8?

Back