Onca

Reaction score
Is "Vision" identical to the old familiar "Creativity"?

I've been trying to load the FM Manual up since the beta came out, to see what info there is on this new attribute but the page is down. My guess would be it's similar but no, not identical, at least for me the words have slightly different meanings on the football pitch.

in basic terms yes, but bear in mind seeing the pass and making the pass are different

Vision is the same as Creativity. Vision is just a better way of describing it (and understanding the term) and it was always called vision under the hood anyway. I don't like that it has moved because of the alphabetical sorting though.

I've been trying to load the FM Manual up since the beta came out, to see what info there is on this new attribute but the page is down. My guess would be it's similar but no, not identical, at least for me the words have slightly different meanings on the football pitch.

It is identical. It's only a name change as the previous was slightly misleading.

Yeah, it's been brought up on here and I'm going to paraphrase what someone else said. You rarely hear commentators or pundits say "Oh, what creativity!" when a player picks out a pass that splits open a defence. The term you'll hear the majority of the time is vision. Vision suits the attribute better.

Last edited: