Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Name: Vitaliy Balashov
Club: Chornomorets Odesa
D.O.B: 7.2.1991
Nationality: Ukrainian
Positition: Striker

Strengths:
Corners,Dribbling,Finishing,Penalties,Decisions,Pace

Weaknesses:
Heading,Jumping,Stamina,Work Rate

Description: Striker
Personality: Fairly Determined

Suggested Role(s):
Poacher - Attack

View attachment 128761 View attachment 128762

Reaction score
Seems like a great player! Finishing 16, Composure 13... This is really good! Scout report?

Reaction score
Well, to me he seems to have a really good report. I'd buy him but I already managed to buy Yaya Sanogo to HAJDUK LOL and he ain't in my game.

Reaction score
ukranian and brazilian leagues are sooo good for finding players like this, never seen him before though and hes very promising

Reaction score
The one think that worries me in his report is the inconsistent performer part, other than that seems good!

Reaction score
Stepped up to the plate in my Saint-etienne season when rotation was needed. Bit inconsistant though, I find he plays well as a great squad player as opposed to the first name on the team sheet kinda guy

Reaction score
Stepped up to the plate in my Saint-etienne season when rotation was needed. Bit inconsistant though, I find he plays well as a great squad player as opposed to the first name on the team sheet kinda guy
Nice, what role do you play him? I guess poacher