Reaction score
Sorry About the last post i attempted to do i am a newcomer and still getting use to layout. As a first challenge I chose the Dutch side Vitesse as they have been trophy-less for many years now but with a financial boost Merab Jordania they seem to be heading toward Vitesse.
View attachment 371527
Vitesse Who Are They?

Stichting Betaald Voetbal Vitesse or simply Vitesse are a club founded in Arnhem Netherlands. They have not been very successful in Europe nor the Eredivisie they have never really been considered the top club in Holland. A few years ago They were took over by Businessman Merab Jordania who said they will be Eredivisie Champions within three Years. Now where this is where I come in.
View attachment 371529
The Squad

The squad has bags of potential and can easily win the dutch league with players such as Wilfred Bony who is played right will bag 20 goals plus a season and Marco Van Ginkel who will grab loads of assists and a good few Goals
The Transfers

Although the Vitesse Squad is already quite strong I thought I might as well use the money available.
View attachment 371531
My first summer transfer target was Kara from Genk albeit I paid a bit over what he is worth but I wanted to make sure I got him as he would be vital to my tight defence

My next target was Lorenzo Insigne from Napoli he is a mix of Bony and Van Ginkel combined can play out wide or up front and bags plenty of goals and assists.

Finally to round up my summer transfer campaign I signed the striker Andreas Cornelius form Copenhagen I bought him as a backup to Bony but as the season evolved I realised he is Bony's Perfect Strike Partner.

Pre-Season

Pre-Season was a successful one being unbeaten in all four matches, and also getting through the qualifying stages of the Europa League.
View attachment 371538

Tactics
View attachment 371541

This is the tactic I used most frequently throughout the season i found it to be very successful

(this is my first ever post dont be critical )
I will be posting my first season review next and continue on in to the 2nd Season with updates every three months